November 2 City Council Meeting in brief
• Held a public hearing regarding proposed revenue sources for the 2018 General Fund budget.
• Approved Ordinance No. 3360 adopting a revised comprehensive plan map and rezoning property at 5426 Ocean Beach Highway from R-2 to R-3 (High Density Residential) and reconfiguring and reducing the area of General Commercial zoning.
• Approved Resolution No. 2244 authorizing participation in the state Local Government Investment Pool.
• Awarded bids to purchase water treatment chemicals to Cascade Columbia for Flourosilicic Acid, JCI Jones for Sodium Hydroxide, and HASA for Sodium Hyprochlorite.
• Accepted as complete the Dover/Fir, 28th/30th Sewer Replacement project.
• Directed the city attorney to prepare an ordinance designating the Hearing Examiner as the official to consider SEPA appeals involving city projects or city-owned property.