Obtain a Police Report

The Records Division is located at the Hall of Justice Building. Please contact Records by phone at 360-577-3167  to make requests for police reports. You may also request a Longview Police report by going to the Cowlitz County Records Division.

Required Information

The following information is necessary to identify and locate requested reports:

  • Date of incident
  • Location on incident
  • Name of parties involved
  • Report number (if available)

Fees & Processing Times

If the report is over 7 pages, there is a fee of 15 cents per page. Requests take a minimum of 5 days for processing. The Records Division is open 24 hours a day.