- Department Units
- Parking Enforcement
The City’s goal is to promote safety and provide access to Downtown Longview.
Escalating Fee Structure
|Number of Violations||Escalating Fee|
|1st violation in a calendar quarter||$30|
|2nd violation in a calendar quarter||$50|
|3rd violation in a calendar quarter||$75|
|4th violation in a calendar quarter||$100|
Where can I pay my parking ticket?
Payment can be made online by using REMIT ONLINE. There is a non-refundable processing fee for this site.
Payment can also be made by mail (do not send cash) to:
Longview Police Department
P.O. Box 128
Longview, WA 98632
If you have parking related questions, please give us a call at 360.442.5817.
Parking Permit Fees
Parking permits are sold in the following lots:
|Penny’s Lot (Lot 85) 14th & Maple||$120 per quarter (permit after 3 hours)|
|Merk Lot (Lot 86) 14th & Hudson||$120 per quarter (permit after 3 hours)|
|Johnson Lot (Lot 87) 14th & Hemlock||$120 per quarter (permit after 3 hours)|
|15th/Broadway (Lot 111)||$120 per quarter (permit only)|
|Paragon (Lot 112) 15th & Hudson||$60 per quarter (permit only)|
Parking in Remaining Lots
All other city lots will have a mix of 3-hour parking (where signed) or 72-hour parking (in unsigned parking spaces). The remaining city lots include:
- Senior Lot (Lot 78N) 1100 block Commerce Ave. *
- Consolidated Lot (Lot 78S) 12th & Florida
- Schneider Lot (Lot 79E) 12th & Hemlock
- Commerce Plaza Lot (Lot 80) 12th & Hudson
- Korten’s Lot (Lot 81) 12th & Maple
*Spaces 1-20 in the Senior Lot are reserved for seniors with permits issued by the Senior Center
There is no cost to parking in either the 3 hour or 72-hour spaces. However, parking infractions will be issued to vehicles that are parked in excess of the posted time limits. Parking in the 72-hour spaces is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Chain parking is prohibited between the 1100 and 1400 blocks of Commerce Avenue and the 1200 and 1300 blocks of Broadway.
- Vehicles may be booted if the owner accumulates three or more ignored or unpaid tickets.
- Parking ordinances will be enforced from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday, except on observed holidays.
The downtown parking map (PDF) shows the different types of lots and their pricing. Effective 9/1/22, to purchase a permit, please come to the city of Longview Community Development Department at 1525 Broadway Street, Monday through Thursday between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
A limited number of parking permits are sold in the permitted lots. Permits are sold on a first come, first serve basis.