COVID-19 Incident Management TeamEvery day information changes concerning COVID-19. At the City of Longview, we want our citizens to know that we are working to continue to provide critical City services, do our part to help prevent the spread of this disease in our community, and keep you informed. We will continue to update this site with the latest information.
- Please view City Manager, Kurt Sacha’s COVID -19 Declaration of Emergency .
- Please view this video on the importance of wearing a mask. https://youtu.be/-YS6XCH07uA
To minimize the health impacts of COVID-19 in our area, the City of Longview has closed buildings and offices to the public.
To view information regarding impact to City of Longview services, please view our COVID-19 Operational Impact page.
To view information regarding resources that may be available to citizens or local businesses, please view our COVID-19 Resources page.
On this section of our website, we have information that is critical to our citizens and small businesses. Information is emerging and changing moment-by-moment, so we are providing static links to primary sources.
- COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 Resources (Spanish )
To view the Cowlitz COVID-19 Incident Management Team Information:
- COVID-19 Incident Management Team Facebook page
- Cowlitz COVID-19 IMT Press Releases.
- Cowlitz IMT COVID-19 FAQ’s