City of Longview buildings opening to public
As our region moves into Phase 2 of the “Healthy Washington – Roadmap to Recovery”, the City of Longview will be re-opening all City facilities to the public in a limited capacity beginning Monday, February 22, 2021.
In an effort to reopen safely and securely, all current safety guidelines for maintaining a safe environment will remain in place for both employees and customers, to include face coverings and social distancing requirements.
Although City facilities will be opening in this limited capacity, we are still encouraging customers to utilize the City’s technology where available.
For example, the City of Longview offers the following options for paying your utility bills:
- Pay by phone (credit/debit only): 877-349-8039
- Online, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week (credit/debit only): https://egov.mylongview.com/
- By check using our payment drop boxes located in front of City Hall and on the Broadway Street median near the ballot drop box. Please remember to include payment stub.
- By U.S. Postal Service mail, include bill payment stub and mail to:
- City of Longview Utilities, PO Box 128, Longview, WA 98632
- You can find more information about these services on our website at: https://www.mylongview.com/402/Utility-Payments
- If you have utility billing questions, please call 360.442.5099.
Please contact departments directly if you have any questions or for technological alternatives:
- Building & Planning and Engineering:
- Building and electrical inspection requests: 360.442.5090
- Building & Planning general questions: 360.442.5086
- Engineering services: 360.442.5200
- Longview Police Department: 360.442.5800
- Longview Fire Department: 360.442.5503
- Parks & Recreation: 360.442.5400
- Longview Public Library: 360.442.5300