To minimize the health impacts of COVID-19 in our area, the City of Longview is closing some buildings and offices to the public. The following City of Longview facilities are closed:
Park and Facility Closures:
We understand that using parks and getting outside is imperative during all of this. As of right now, parks and trails will remain open for active use such as walking and biking, please continue to practice social distancing and restrict all gatherings while at our public spaces.
- Senior Center
- Mint Valley Racquet Complex
- Parks & Recreation offices
- All Recreation and Library programs have been cancelled.
- Mint Valley Racquet Complex
- Mint Valley Golf Course
- Longview Recreation offices
- Play structures
- Dog park
- Skate park
- Community garden
- Sport fields / courts
- Park restrooms
- All Recreation and Library programs have been cancelled (no facility rentals)
Permitting / Building & Planning / Engineering (by appointment only)
- For building and electrical inspection requests, please call 360.442.5090.
- For Building & Planning general questions, please call 360.442.5086.
- For Engineering services, please call 360.442.5200 to make an appointment.
Finance / Utility Payments
The City of Longview currently offers the following options for paying your utility bills:
- CASH ONLY payments will be accepted at Kelso City Hall drive-thru window at 203 S. Pacific in Kelso.
- Pay by phone (credit/debit only): 877-349-8039
- Online, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week (credit/debit only): https://egov.mylongview.com/
- By check using our payment drop boxes located in front of City Hall and on the Broadway Street median near the ballot drop box. Please remember to include payment stub.
- By U.S. Postal Service mail, include bill payment stub and mail to:
- City of Longview Utilities, PO Box 128, Longview, WA 98632
- You can find more information about these services on our website at: https://www.mylongview.com/402/Utility-Payments
- For customer service and other questions, please call 360.442.5099.
Longview Police Department
The Longview Police Department will strive to maintain core services and respond to calls for service during this period of COVID-19 pandemic. In order to focus on maintaining core services the following changes will be adopted effective immediately:
- There will be no public fingerprinting services.
- No public access to the LPD lobby. Payments can be made by mail.
- Officers are directed to utilize phone calls when appropriate to handle non-emergency calls for service.
- Online reporting by citizens is encouraged. Go to mylongview.com, file a police report
- All ride-along’s and LPD volunteers are suspended until further notice
- RCT Buses will run reduced service (Saturday Schedule) Monday -- Friday.
- Service will start at 8:00 a.m.
- There will be no service on Saturday.
- No Routes 30, 44, or 45 B.
- The Longview Transit Center is closed effective March 25, 2020.
- RiverCities LIFT will continue normal operation.
- Riders are asked to board and exit through the rear doors. Front door will be for ADA access only.
- RiverCities is suspending fares through April 2020. You will not need to show a pass or pay a fare to ride.
- Visit rctransit.org for more information.
Longview Public Library COVID-19 Resources
The Longview Library building is closed for now, but their digital branch is open 24/7!
The Library has a collection of links to resources on their website and beyond for our community to refer to as we deal with the coronavirus outbreak. It is a work in progress and being updated as they receive new information, so please check back.
Longview Fire Department
Closed to the public and all non-essential visitors.