Residents may conduct “garage,” “yard,” “estate,” or “moving” sales from their residences up to 20 days per calendar year. Each sales event may not exceed 4 consecutive days and the goods must be removed between sales. In addition:
- No goods or merchandise shall be offered for sale that does not belong to those conducting the sale
- No sale no sale shall commence prior to 8 a.m. or continue beyond 9 p.m.
- Signs for the sale shall not be placed more than six blocks or 2,400 feet from the place of the sale
- Signs must be removed within 24 hours of the event
- Signs shall not be placed on utility poles, trees, medians or other devices within the public right-of-way