The basic eligibility criteria as defined in the resolution include the following definitions:
- Low-Income Disabled Citizen
- A blind person as defined in RCW 74.18.020
- A disabled, handicapped or incapacitated person as defined under any other state or federal program
- A person qualifying for special parking privileges under RCW 46.16.381 (1)(a-f)
- Low-Income Senior Citizen - A person who is 62 years of age or older.
- "Income" or "Total Income" - includes all:
- Other earnings which are reportable for federal income tax purposes, and cash payments such as reimbursements received from pensions, annuities, social security, and public assistance programs
Also included in income are any contributions received from any family member or other people who are living in the same residence as the applicant for reduced utility rates, and who is helping defray such applicant's living costs.
|Persons in Household||Income Limit|